Sunday, January 18, 2009

10 Day Challenge: Tips to help cravings!

Here are 3 simple things that REALLY help me if I have cravings or get a little hungry between meals . . .

  1. Chew your favorite gum (I find I am chewing gum a lot :) Always keep gum with you!
  2. Drink a lot of water (carry a water bottle EVERYWHERE!) -- this may be TMI, but it helps me to remember to drink water if I always drink a big glass or water bottle right after each time I use the bathroom ;)
  3. Make some Hot Herbal Tea at night or any time of day (When I stop eating at 6 or 6:30pm I always get hungry before bed -- so I do the first two and I also drink mint or apple cinnamon herbal tea at night - its so warm and yummy-- this is very nice in winter!)

YOU CAN DO THIS! I am so proud of all of you who are doing this!!! I would love to hear your daily progress and comments of support and comments when you have questions or need support! I am sure others would like to know how you are doing as well!

Remember it is ONLY 10 days --- not your whole life --- so you can do this -- strict, 100%! Also, you will have a great base to keep a healthy lifestyle!!!

love love love! Have a heal-thy day!!!

No comments: